4th Renewable Energy Summit 2017
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) held its 4th Renewable Energy Summit with the theme “Powering North: The Clean and Green Way” on 21st April 2017.
The MD of Delta Power Mr.Vikram Hans was one of the key panelists for the discussion on Make in India: Building a Robust Eco-system for Manufacturing of Renewable Equipments.
The main points that were discussed at the summit were:
- Renewable energy potential and opportunities in India with special focus on North
- Strategies for Scaling up Renewable energy with adequate transmission infrastructure
- Health of Discoms impacting PPA with Renewable energy projects
- Success strategies for financing Renewable energy by access to working capital at lower rates
- Innovative Financing models and instruments including equity at reasonable cost
- Key parameters for Projects financing on non-recourse basis
- Policy interventions to incentivize domestic manufacturing, reduce dependence on imports and build a manufacturing hub with skilled workforce
- Competitive bidding tariff
- Dispute Resolution Framework
- Making solar power products and equipment manufacturing competitive
With the drift in the way we use our energy sources, Renewable Energy is becoming the need of the hour. Renewable energy assures a sustainable development and works in an environment-friendly manner.
January 21, 2019
January 18, 2019
November 30, 2018